We know that having your carpets cleaned is more than just removing stains. It’s about creating a healthy and welcoming home. It’s having piece of mind that your rugs and upholstery are hygienic without using toxic chemicals, as well as looking great!
We also know that trusting someone with your carpets and furniture is a big deal, that’s why customer satisfaction and giving you peace of mind is our top priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied, our work doesn’t stop until you are.
From stubborn stains to regular maintenance, we deliver quality results with:
• Home carpets
• Area rugs
• Upholstery, including fabric and leather
Eco cleaning at its best
We use an environmentally-friendly steam cleaning process using hot water extraction. This uses relatively little detergent to clean stubborn stains and break down oils. Though steam is produced with this method, it’s high pressure water that creates a high quality cleaning action.
We apply the hot water and carpet cleaning solution to carpet fibres with a special wand, and water pressure is controlled to prevent any damage to fibres. The solution is left for several minutes to dissolve oils and stains. Our powerful vacuums then extract the solution, dirt and any residue and enables the carpet to dry quickly.
Why hot water extraction is better
• Thoroughly deep cleans and disinfects
• Cuts stain removal time by up to 50%
• Carpets dry relatively quickly (in 4-10 hours)
• Kinder to the environment and your home
Already booked? Here’s what to expect
- Before we arrive, please move any breakables safely out of the cleaning area and vacuum the area so we can get to work straight away.
- Our team will carry out a pre-inspection before starting work, and use protective shoe and furniture covers to prevent damage to your carpet and upholstery.
- We use special cleaning tools to get into those difficult and dirty edges, and thoroughly inspect our work at the end.
- Depending on the size of the carpet, it will take between 4-10 hours to dry.
- If you’re not satisfied for any reason, contact our team and we’ll happily remedy the problem.